Friday, February 26, 2016

Self Assessment 2/26

To being with, our project is going pretty good but what we need to improve as a group is that we need to focus more on how to prevent bullying more often. Our generation in my opinion is going downhill & we should put a stop to it. At this point I consider my grade right now as a B to C average since we haven't really wrote down many things about our project we have enough information but we need more time in class perhaps if not that then its the time where we procrastinate which we to stop doing but sometimes we are hectic during after school or the weekends that we can't work on it. My goal is to get back on track and do better for next class period when our teacher Mr.Weller assigns us to work on it. Once we get to it then I suggest that my group including myself will deserve a higher B or an A+.

No comments:

Post a Comment